Wednesday, March 21, 2012

‘The Hunger Games’ Movie Inspires Good Early Reviews

 Okay, so Hunger Games opens on Friday and I just had to do at least one blog about it. Probably to curb my excitement a little bit. It looks like so far so good. One reviewer calls "The Hunger Games" "thrilling, intelligent, deeply felt blockbuster filmmaking." Others have just as good reviews, my favorite being "The makers of 'The Hunger Games' have managed the difficult feat of crafting a film that feels both epic and intimate at once.". The main actress Jennifer Lawrence gets high praise for her portrayal of Katniss Everdeen. Some reviewers say there are some slight changes from the book, but nothing of consequence. I don't mind a few changes, if you were watching a movie that was word for word from the book there would be no surprises and what would be the fun of that? It's a relief knowing that this movie is going to be good, so I don't have to worry about another "Avatar: The Last Airbender" (which I left in the middle of). Now I just have to wait the few more days we have until it comes out. sigh..

"'The Hunger Games' Movie Inspires Good Early Reviews." Yahoo! Movies. Web. 21 Mar. 2012. <http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/hunger-games-movie-inspires-good-early-reviews-223152800.html>.

No comments:

Post a Comment